We are here for people who are:
– returning home from hospital / community based beds
– already at home but finding it hard to cope
– moving into a short term placement
– moving into long term care
If you would like to make a referral please contact
0161 419 5880
(all other times 8am-7pm)
– Practical services, equipment or information which will facilitate a faster return home.
– Further work with people on wider aspects of their life, encouraging them to make longer term changes and link with others so that they are less at risk of going back into hospital.
– Independent information, advice and support relating to finding and moving into care homes.
– Short and long term placements including nursing, dementia and respite care.